Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas PARTY!

On Friday 12/16 we hosted our FIRST EVER Christmas Party! We invited everyone in Rob’s Power School class and a few other Charleston friends as well. I’m pretty sure we had about 45 people here in our tiny apartment that night, but it was really really fun nonetheless.

I baked and cooked for the party all day on Friday. I made homemade vanilla cupcakes w/ buttercream frosting, gingerbread cheesecake bites, brownie candycane bites, mini crab cakes w/ special dressing, prosciutto pinwheels, spinach & feta pinwheels, etc etc etc. Rob concocted an AWESOME cranberry pomegranate mojito for our punch bowl, and friends brought drinks and food as well. We had a great time.













I’m already planning to host another party next year.. But, who knows where in the world we’ll be by then. I just hope that wherever we end up we have friends with us that are as great as these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment